Gentlemen of Distinction:
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
- Proverbs 27:17
- To Strengthen the bonds between men; develop leaders through community service, while increasing cultural awareness both academically and socially on Statesboro High School Campus and throughout the community. By creating positive interaction, implementing the discipline needed for the challenges of the young male adult world and rewarding positive behavior and achievements.
- To dismantle the walls of isolation while creating strong bonds and lifelong friendships and pride.
- Have our men dress professionally every Wednesday
- Have Lunch Socials / Visitors coming to Speak
- Greeting Visitors at Games or School Functions working on Public Speaking
- Trips to different schools reading, helping staff, and just being gentlemen's / Volunteering Locally in Bulloch County
- Helping at School Functions
- Learning table etiquette
- Learning different male necessities (Changing a tire, Iron clothes, Changing oil; etc…)
- Building a Brotherly Bond
- Selective Mentoring
- Room B235
Sponsored and Hosted By
- Statesboro High Schools Bullying Prevention Department
- Bullying (Hate and Injustice) plays a big part of the lives of men today showing them that they are nothing and useless and one thing Bullying Prevention motivates is you will always be somebody and how to uplift someone!